Why Y’all Love Country So Much #CMchat
by Jessica Northey Find me on Google+
I haven’t done a blog post here for few months, my excuse is that I been a little busy over here. I also discovered Google Plus Hangouts and have been spending more time doing Video Conversations, LIVE event coverage and integrating Live Streaming “Hangouts on Air” with Country Music Chat on Twitter aka #CMchat.
According to Hashtracking.com, #CMchat has made over 1.5 Billion impressions since it started May 9th, 2011, just on Twitter. That blows me away, and is proof of how mainstream’ers are falling in love with Country Music, and not just as genre but as a lifestyle brand. Reality Shows, Primetime TV, pop music crossovers, clothing, musicians migrating to format from other genres, you don’t have to be a fan to see that this happening.
Recently Country Music Chat teamed up with the historic Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, TN for “#CMchat LIVE at the Ryman“. This was a first ever showcase of LIVE STREAMING interactive VIDEO interviews with some of today’s hottest Country Music Stars. During the event we asked all our guests why they thought Mainstream Media is so in love with Country Music these days? It’s a very insightful video, and really interesting to hear their perspectives on this subject. You can watch what they had to say below.
Artists featured in this video:
Scotty McCreery, Rachele Lynae, Rose Falcon, Jerrod Niemann, Tyler Farr, Chase Rice, Love and Theft. Logan Mize, Sunny Sweeney, JT Hodges, Tracy Lawrence, Joel Crouse, Meghan Linsey, JJ Lawhorn, Ella Mae Bowen, LoCash Cowboys, Brent Cobb and Dylan Taylor
- CMchatLive: “Insight from Country Stars like Scotty McCreery, Sunny Sweeney, Tracy Lawrence and more!“
- Urban Country News : “Why Country Music Is Like the Zombie Apocalypse“, “A Love Affair For The Ages“
- For The Country Record: “TV and Nashille: It’s Merits and Implications for Country Music“
- UKCountryMusic: “Is Country Music About To Be Mainstream In The UK?“
- Country Music Tattle Tale: “For The Love of Country Music“
- Country Music Pride: “Country Music Has A Little Something For Everyone, Traditional, Pop, Americana and More“
- Keepin’ It Country Blog: “Everyone Loves Country Music“