Twangout with @GuyKawasaki 12/19 Talking About His New Book #APE
by Jessica Northey Find me on Google+
Hey everybody! Happy Holidays!
From Guy Kawasaki regarding his new book, APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur–How to Publish a Book
“After the launch of Enchantment, the publisher could not fill an order for 500 ebook copies of the book. Because of this experience, I self-published my next book, What the Plus!, and learned first-hand that self-publishing is a complex, confusing, and idiosyncratic process. As Steve Jobs said, “There must be a better way.”
With Shawn Welch, a tech wizard, I wrote APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur–How to Publish a Book to help people take control of their writing careers. APE’s thesis is powerful yet simple: filling the roles of Author, Publisher and Entrepreneur yields results that rival traditional publishing. We call this “artisanal publishing”–that is, when writers who love their craft control the publishing process and produce high-quality books.”
- Title: APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur–How to Publish a Book
- Cost: $9.99 ebook, available at amazon.com/dp/B00AGFU5VS
- Additional information: apethebook.com
Amazon just started selling APE (and only for ninety days) at:
It would be great if you could post a review once it’s available to help Guy increase the likelihood that the early reviews are positive. This assumes, of course, that you’ve had a chance to read APE and that you like it!
If you’d like to read the existing reviews, please go here:
ABOUT (Twang-out) NOUN
1. LIVE Twitter chat, and Google Plus Hangout On-Air, with a big dose of YEE , and a whole lotta HAW.
2. Where Highteck Meets Redneck.
In order to participate LIVE “ON AIR/LIVE STREAM” during the Twangout, you must meet the minimum requirements:
- Must have a Google+ account (You can create an account here, http://plus.google.com)
– Must add Jessica Northey to your circles on Google+ (so that I can bring you into the Twangout)
– Must have a webcam
– Must use ear buds or headphones
– Must be able to participate from a quiet room
– Must have a plain background behind you with no lights pointing into the webcam
ANYONE CAN WATCH A “Twangout” once we are live: